NTA will be opened for Spring Break Camp.
No Traditional TKD Classes will be conducted during March 11-17.
No regular Team Classes during Spring Break will be conducted. However, since this is the last week before Texas State tournament, the following classes will be offered:
- Sparring Classes – 10am-12pm – M, W, F
- Forms Classes – 10am-12pm – T, Th
- Weapons Classes – 12-2pm M,T, W, Th (Open to all Black Belt Hanmadang Competitors & State Competitors)
- Head kick Workshop for Color Belts 12yrs and above – 2-3:30pm M, W, F
- Friday Sparring and Saturday Endurance classes are off.
Kids attending SB Camp will be able to join these classes for FREE. For the rest – the price for any 3 classes is $50, each individual class is $20. Please see the Front Desk for payment arrangements.
- Elite 1 – Tue and Thu classes on the usual schedule.
- Elite 2 – Tue and Thu classes on the usual schedule.
- Elite 3 – To be announced.
Regular Friday Sparring and Saturday Endurance classes are canceled (including endurance).
Additional Summer Morning Conditioning Class for Nationals:
These classes are in addition to the regular scheduled night classes, not a replacement.
- If you attend the 11:45 am Endurance Class on Saturdays, then your morning class will be Tues and Thurs 8:00AM-9:15AM.
- If you attend the 1:00 pm Endurance Class on Saturdays, then your morning class will be Tues and Thurs 9:15-10:30 (this includes Elite I and Elite II).
- Elite III will be Tues and Thurs 10:30 am-12:00 pm.
Optional Mon/Wed Early Morning Running Class will be offered.
NTA will offer Forms Camp and Sparring Camp!
3:00-5:30 the week of Spring Break to prep for STATE.
Cost is $20/day or $75/Week.
THERE WILL BE NO TAEKWONDO CLASSES DURING SPRING BREAK.
Holiday Camp December 19-23
New Year’s Camp December 26-30 ——–> CANCELLED
9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
See front desk for more details.
November 21-23, 2011 – Thanksgiving camp
Nov. 21st will include two hour forms class with Master Amir.
Nov. 22nd will include two hours with electronic chest guards
Nov. 23rd will include sparring games
Full (9am-3pm) and half (9am-12pm) day camps available. See the front desk for details