Category: Calendar Events
2013 USAT National Championships in Chicago, IL from 7/3/2013 to 7/8/2013. For more info: Click here
Please register for Nationals and turn in the confirmation sheet and $150 coaching fee to the front desk. We will NOT take one without the other.
(1) Confirmation Sheet
(2) $150 coaching fee (cash or check only) by Saturday, June 1st. After Jun 1: $175 coaching fee, deadline Jun 10.
Deadline for Team Jacket & Gear Orders:
All Team Jacket and any gear orders that are needed for Nationals need to be ordered by May 20th at the latest. We will not accept/place any orders for Jackets or Gear needed by Nationals, past this date.
No classes on Saturday – NTA is closed (State Championships)
Friday – Usual Schedule.
Tuesday, Mar 19 at 6 p.m.
This meeting is to prepare you for State! We will go through check-in, weigh-in and day of competition procedure.
If this is your child’s first state tournament, this meeting is MANDATORY!
NTA will be opened for Spring Break Camp.
No Traditional TKD Classes will be conducted during March 11-17.
No regular Team Classes during Spring Break will be conducted. However, since this is the last week before Texas State tournament, the following classes will be offered:
- Sparring Classes – 10am-12pm – M, W, F
- Forms Classes – 10am-12pm – T, Th
- Weapons Classes – 12-2pm M,T, W, Th (Open to all Black Belt Hanmadang Competitors & State Competitors)
- Head kick Workshop for Color Belts 12yrs and above – 2-3:30pm M, W, F
- Friday Sparring and Saturday Endurance classes are off.
Kids attending SB Camp will be able to join these classes for FREE. For the rest – the price for any 3 classes is $50, each individual class is $20. Please see the Front Desk for payment arrangements.
- Elite 1 – Tue and Thu classes on the usual schedule.
- Elite 2 – Tue and Thu classes on the usual schedule.
- Elite 3 – To be announced.
Regular Friday Sparring and Saturday Endurance classes are canceled (including endurance).
This is the last tournament for preparation before the State tournament.
Paper work is available at the Front Desk.
Fee $95 ($65 Registration + $30 Coaching )
Please turn these in to the Front Desk by this Thursday.
US Open Meeting
If you are competing at the US Open, we will have a special meeting this Saturday, Feb., 9th at 1:00. We will be going over some NEW information we just received from USAT.
Please plan to attend!